How We Approach Real Estate Marketing
Consumer behavior has changed, however, most real estate professionals have not. Most real estate agencies use the same marketing and sales processes. This means if you’re using the same processes as your competitors, you’re not differentiating enough to stand out. Your processes could also be inefficient.
For example, do most of your leads come from “squeezing” visitors who want to search your MLS? If so, you’re treating each “lead” equally by calling, emailing and texting over and over, hoping to get them on the phone. How do you think that makes your prospects feel? Much of the time, you’re competitors are hounding them as well, with the same tactics. Why would they want to talk to you?
Let’s face it, consumers prefer to research themselves. They only want to talk to you when they’re ready. Since this is often the case, shouldn’t you change your marketing and sales processes?
We create marketing funnels that nurture your prospects, qualify leads and notify you of the people who actually WANT your help. Wouldn’t you rather focus your time talking to qualified leads, instead of playing the “numbers game?”
Our real estate marketing campaigns leverage multiple channels helping you attract more qualified visitors and convert them to interested prospects. We have solutions to generate buyer, seller and investor leads to fuel business growth.
Savvy real estate professionals use strategic marketing, tools, data and systems to attract the right prospects, provide value and reach out when the timing is right. Prospects prefer this method and you should too!
Below is the process we use to build our marketing funnels.
Real Estate Marketing Campaigns
We have strategies to generate high quality leads such as:
- Buyer leads
- Seller leads
- Luxury homes
- Second home buyers
- Investment properties
- Relocation buyers
We learn your business, what makes you different from your competition and the types of clients you want to work with. Our marketing campaigns are designed to reach your business goals and ensuring a positive return on your investment.
Our marketing strategies often include:
- Search engine optimization
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Paid advertising such as Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising
- Marketing automation / email drip lead nurturing
- Lead scoring, intelligence and notifications
- Landing and thank you pages
- And more!
HookLead Helps Luxury Real Estate Brokerage Generate Over 1,000 Marketing Qualified Leads
We offer different options depending on your goals and marketing budget. Our real estate marketing campaigns often include content marketing, SEO, advertising, lead nurturing and more. We offer full marketing solutions designed to generate quality real estate leads. Great for brokerages and high end real estate companies!
Real Estate Marketing Packages and Pricing
FastGreat for small teams who need more leads.
- Buyer Lead Generation Campaign
- Seller Lead Generation Campaign
- Property Listing eBook
- Buyer & Seller Campaign Landing and Thank You Pages
- Facebook Advertising Campaign
- Google AdWords Campaign
- Lead Notifications
- $900/month Advertising Budget Included
- $499 One Time Setup Fee
- Minimum 3-month commitment required
FasterPerfect for brokerages!
- Fast plus:
- 1 Optimized Article Per Week
- 1 Neighborhood Guide Page Per Quarter
- Monthly Inbound Link Building
- Minimum 6-month commitment required
FastestTake your brokerage to the next level!
- Faster Plus:
- Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Promotion
- On-page SEO for Website and Articles
- Monthly Inbound Link Building
- Marketing Analytics and Reporting
- 2 Optimized Articles Per Week
- 1 Custom Designed Email Per Month
- 1 Call to Action and Landing Page Per Quarter
- 1 Premium Content Offer Per Quarter
- 1 Lead Nurturing Workflow Campaign Per Quarter
- Inbound marketing software required: 2 options available
- Additional $500 Advertising Budget Included
- 12 month commitment required
Client’s Are Hooked!
Just wanted to send along some great news. This is exactly what we want to see – someone being a prospect, then opting in when they’re ready to speak! Nice work all around!Victoria S.
Find How HookLead Can Improve Your Marketing for More Sales
Are you ready to do something different? Let’s talk about what you’re currently doing and how we may be able to bring new ideas to improve the performance and efficiency of your marketing.