Responsive Web DesignAt HookLead we love being involved with website design and development! By creating a central hub of promoting your brand and objectives, products or services we look forward in working with you as your web team.
We have over 10 years of experience in developing and designing websites that can make you feel good, and that your audience gets attracted to. We’ve worked with landing pages, eCommerce, WordPress, Joomla and much more! It’s our mission to help you with what you have to say and to tell your story.Learn MoreContact Us
Let’s Design & Develop Your Website to Look Great on Multiple Screen Sizes
HookLead uses responsive web design practices to structure any and all website development projects. Gone are the days of just creating a website and that be it. Responsive design provides optimal web layout experience for each and everyone of your site visitors.
Today, it is important that a potential customer who commonly uses their phone for web surfing to be able to navigate through your site within ease of such smaller proportions. While at the same time another customer can have a different experience while using their personal desktop computer and large monitor to search through your site. During a responsive project we’ll handle areas of optimization structure, flexible layout development, functionality and testing. Whether if we need to re-develop an existing site, or create a whole new website we can guide you through our process so your brand looks great and that everyone is enlighten to choose you over your competition.
Our Process in Simple Terms
When undergoing custom design and development we make sure we follow a process so we’re spending quality time to get your project flowing efficiently and done right. For the most part we take these steps to ensure we have a pleasant experience in working together:
- First, we start with initial collaboration to identify issues, concerns, wants and needs.
- Then we lead to material gathering, research and planning so we can get organized and start our brainstorming juices!
- While we are underway with our initial collaboration we start planning internally how our production will flow.
- After that we’ll start making rough drafts of the site so you get to review the blueprints as well as designing content structure.
- Once we have something jotted down we move into the actual design phase to complete the layouts and review.
- Development will come next where we structure the layout and functionality for the website.
- Final testing for both browser and screen compatibility.
- Last will go over such things as training, preparation or really to see if there’s anything in particular before your launch. Once ready we’ll launch the site and get ready for the next steps because why should it stop there?
“…It was a pleasure working with HookLead. They made the process completely painless. Not to mention their design skills and ideas gave our business a great impression to the public…”
– Fender Mender
“…When it was time for an upgraded design, they worked with us to come up with a fresh look along with Responsive Web Technology which has worked well for our business…”
– East Bay Deli
Let Us Glance at Your Site
Our responsive web design and development combines the latest design and programming techniques. After launch we can still be involved with maintenance, a/b testing, adding video or if it is a part of our inbound marketing campaign. In the end, our aim is to make sure you are happy with the results and that we continue to grow our relationship. Take the next step and fill out the form, contact us by email or call 1-740-500-HOOK to setup a free consultation for reviewing your website project.