We’re compiling a list of the top tech & SaaS conferences for the upcoming year. We’ll be updating this list regularly. If you know of any great conferences that are missing, please let us know in the comments and we’ll add it to the list.
2016 Tech & SaaS Conferences:
- SaaStr – Join 5,000+ founders and execs at the SaaS event of the decade.Epic workshops. Incredible CEO interviews. Presentations you’d never see anywhere else.
- MarTech – International conference series for senior-level, hybrid professionals who are both marketing- and tech-savvy.
- CES – Global consumer electronics and consumer technology tradeshow that takes place every January in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Developer Week – 4,000+ participants across 50+ dev tech events. 200+ speakers and 70+ dev tech exhibitors, as well as 1,000+ hireable designers and developers.
- Interop – Designed to celebrate, inform, and inspire the world’s IT community.
- Mobile World Congress – Topics and trends that are shaping the mobile industry.
- IT Expo – Global Business Technology Event About How the World Communicates.
- Disrupt – Technology conference by TechCrunch.
- Web Summit – From Fortune 500 companies to the most exciting startups in the world.
- EVENTtech – .conference and exposition on using social media and technology to optimize live experiences.
- Next Gen Cloud – NexGen Cloud brings together solution provider and vendor executives to discuss cloud sales, marketing and solutions.
- Dreamforce – Thought leaders, industry pioneers, and thousands of your peers for a week of idea sharing.
- Better Software Conference – An outward, customer-focused view of development, with 100+ learning and networking opportunities.
- Agile Tech Conference – Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies, tools, and leadership principles from thought leaders who deliver inspiring keynotes, in-depth tutorials, and a wide range of conference classes.
- DevOps Conference – The latest in methods, processes, technology, and tools that are being used to integrate agile development with systems operations.
- Star East – Developer, operations and testing.
- Mobile Dev + Test – Focus on mobile development, testing and usability.
- QCon New York – Designed for technical team leads, architects, engineering directors, and project managers who influence innovation in their teams.
Note – some conferences do not have 2016 information posted yet.